Chinese Vocabulary & Sentence Building (Level 1 - 2)
Improve & Increase Your Chinese Vocabulary with Sentence Building + Ebook & Mp3 Included for On-The-Go Learning
$15/month to Study Chinese Seriously
Our membership program gives you unlimited access to all of our Chinese courses including all of our future courses, lessons, study materials & updates. Pay monthly, every 6 months or pay yearly, which gives you full and unlimited access, and that also means you don't need to pay for our courses individually. Start studying Mandarin Chinese seriously today!
Why Become a Member
- Save us ► Your continuous support will help our project be away from shutting down so that our team can keep creating high-quality content of Chinese learning. Thanks a million!
- Get unlimited access to essential Chinese courses that cover listening, speaking, reading, writing, like HSK series of courses, Chinese pronunciation, daily conversational courses...
- Gain full access to future Chinese courses, practical lessons and new updates, like those courses focusing on New standard HSK, Chinese grammar, Hanzi writing, graded reading texts, etc.
- Get all Chinese study materials, like flashcards, Hanzi worksheets, PDF lesson notes, transcripts or in-depth explanations — everything we prepare for serious Chinese students.
- Take hundreds of self-assessment quizzes and interactive exercises, including HSK mock tests in real conditions.
- Save $400+ off the individual course prices for one low monthly or yearly price.
- Follow the Learning Paths to go from beginner to advanced in Chinese learning.
- We keep teaching to help you keep learning so as to improve your Chinese fluency.
What Types of Payment We Accept
We accept PayPal and all major credit & debit cards, such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express, etc. Payments are secured and powered by Stripe.com and Teachable Payments.
We are a team of instructors dedicated to providing the highest quality of online Mandarin Chinese courses. Dengdeng, a senior instructor, comes from Jiangxi. Joyce is a senior instructor from Hong Kong and Crystal is a course designer from Shenzhen. Our aim is to help students all over the world to learn Mandarin Chinese with ease and explore Chinese language and culture. Learn more about our team.
Start50 Common Fruit Vocabulary in Chinese (+ PDF & MP3)
Start40 Common Food Vocabulary in Chinese (+ PDF & MP3)
StartCommon Daily Routines Vocabulary in Chinese (+ PDF, MP3 & Practice)
Start150 Chinese Verbs with Talking Flashcards (+ PDF, MP3 & Quiz)
StartOccupation Vocabulary in Chinese (+ PDF, MP3 & Quiz) (16:41)
StartFeelings & Emotions in Chinese (PDF & MP3 included) (9:15)
StartMore lessons are coming soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
"After using five Chinese learning apps, and watching multiple Mandarin language fantasy and drama programs on Netflix, I feel that your lessons have put everything together for me! This is my third language, and I learn best if the Chinese word description is shown "ni" = you and "hao" = good, which means "hello" in English. Many teaching methods skip the middle step, which is to give the "exact" meaning of each Pinyin word. You don't skip this step, and you realize how important it is in order to really "learn" a language! You also concentrate on the basics and not how to order from in a restaurant. Great job. Xièxie, xièxie. 😊"
- Ken Cindi G
"This course is what I have been looking for. The instructors are very clear and don't speak too fast. Conversations and phrases with grammar explanations, plus the pinyin and character subtitles are very helpful."
"I am not a beginner. In fact I am a bit more than half way through HSK3. I am using this beginner course as a refresher, not only for grammar but also for Chinese characters. I have to say that this crisp, well-presented and polished course is not only just well-presented; but the engaging and simplicity of explanations and clarity of spoken Chinese leave many other online courses far behind."