Who Is This Course For
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for those who want to learn Mandarin Chinese but have no or little background knowledge as it starts with the absolute basics.
- With structured and comprehensive lessons, it would also be helpful for those who need to refresh their basic knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and build a solid foundation for learning Chinese language.
- Our course can be used to prepare for the test of HSK Level 1 as it covers almost all the vocabulary and grammar points of the test of HSK Level 1.
- It also focuses on listening comprehension and speaking training in order to meet the needs of the students who are eager to understand real-life Chinese conversations and talk with Chinese people.
- It would be a perfect course for those planning to self-tudy Mandarin Chinese within limited time. It could also be a good complement for the students who have already attended a Chinese class.
- This course is also for the students who want to read and write Chinese characters.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Have a warm-up or review and watch the full video lecture in each lesson with detailed and clear explanations of Chinese conversations, grammar points, new vocabulary, phonetics (pinyin), language tips(culture), etc.
- Step 2: Listen and repeat the audio lectures with the lesson transcripts or notes.
- Step 3: Take the online quiz to check your understanding about each lesson and solidify what you have learned.
- Step 4: Learn basic strokes of Chinese characters, then download the PDF worksheet and practise writing the characters of new words in each lesson.